Group 3 Developments was established in Cape Town, South Africa in 1996, and has been growing steadily ever since, recently opening offices in Gauteng, South Africa as well as the United Kingdom.
Headed by Chris Tapsell and Brett Levine, Group 3 Developments specialises in commercial and residential property investments, and is committed to continued development to provide an increasing range of quality services and products to a growing local and international client base. The scope includes Development Management, Marketing and Building Operations.
Recognised as a trendsetting and dynamic company, our focus is to create and market our own development portfolio, as well as to assist other developers with the marketing of their ventures using our infrastructure. Group 3 Developments was created to achieve this.
We succeed through teamwork and trust, respecting individual opinions and diversities, and, driven by our commitment to achieve results for our clients, our team and our company, we maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism in focusing on the return-on-investment expected by our clients.
Our energetic and vibrant young team, formulate marketing solutions to ensure the success of each project. Our "tomorrow ideas today" approach separates us from the rest.
Our trendsetting concepts include:
- Personalised Lifestyle Apartments.
- Energy saving, load shedding solutions.
- Home automation systems unique to each development.
- Health and entertainment facilities.
- Hi-tech facilities catering for the modern lifestyle.
In addition to it's marketing, Group 3 Developments offers developers a total turnkey solution that includes the following services:
- Identifying suitable land for development.
- Providing ideas for a suitable project.
- Undertaking marketing surveys to assess the viability of that project.
- Conceptualising architectural plans for style and desirability.
- Inventing the marketing strategy of the project.
- Creating a marketing plan for the launch of the project.
- Interacting between the professional team and the developer.
- Continuous interaction and liaison between developer, builder and client.
- Management of process for final inspection and preparation for transfer
- Financial management - deposits, bond approvals, costs and commissions